MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no you dont. good bye spammer
Where Can i create new app? I cannot find it in developers.facebook.com Blush
(2012-07-26, 09:50 AM)M.Abbasi Wrote: [ -> ]Where Can i create new app? I cannot find it in developers.facebook.com Blush

click on Apps button in top menu navigation, and on next page you will option to "create new app"
(2012-07-26, 11:55 AM)killer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-26, 09:50 AM)M.Abbasi Wrote: [ -> ]Where Can i create new app? I cannot find it in developers.facebook.com Blush

click on Apps button in top menu navigation, and on next page you will option to "create new app"
Thanks a lot Heart
and can anyone help me about this? Blush

Quote:You've been blocked from creating apps because we haven't been able to verify your account. You need to use your real name to maintain an account on Facebook, but you can set up a separate test account for your apps. Learn more: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/test_users/
My hashtags are not showing in the twitter posts and I am not sure, if I have added them correctly in the configuration.

How to add these keywords correctly?
webmaster,forums
the hashtag option is only for converting existing words in the subject to tags in order to minimize the impact on overall length.

if you want to force hashtags, simply edit the language file for mybpublisher to add them there
Quote:stdClass Object
(
[error] => stdClass Object
(
[message] => An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.
[type] => OAuthException
[code] => 2500
)

)

how i fix it?
(2012-09-02, 05:29 AM)dthiago Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:stdClass Object
(
[error] => stdClass Object
(
[message] => An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.
[type] => OAuthException
[code] => 2500
)

)

how i fix it?

You need to properly configure the settings and then be sure to run the steps in the ACP to finalize the settings and test your setup.
I have 2 variables:
$title and $message
so, how can i post them into my facebook as your plugin ? Thanks
you want to know how to post those to facebook on your own or with my plugin? with the plugin its automatic upon posting. if you want to know how to post to facebook, it is rather complicated. feel free to look at how my plugin works and then write your own and attribute properly according to the license it is released under.