MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBPublisher v2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh. Can i post images, videos and Links or texts only?
right now it is text only but in a "link" style share. the subject is the link title and the first 100 characters of the message body is the link description. unfortunately I forgot to "strip_tags()" the message so i t can look funny if HTML is present, but a simple edit to the plugin will fix that.

the new version I am working on will upload the first image in a post if you enable it and they are physically attached to the post (not linked). i have not thought about videos, usually due to the size and the synchronous way PHP works it may cause a big delay in posting when you have to upload to your server, then the server pushes it again to FB before it will return the output to the browser.
I have installed the latest version of MyBBPublisher. My concern is to remove facebook and twitter images from the index page. I want the functionality to be as it is but just not the icons.

Please help me edit the right code and image..
I know about images they are in image directory even i know the source they are being called from, it is in the plugin directory.
I tried to remove below code from mybbpublisher plugin also but didnt help:

Quote:$pluginsetting[] = array(
"name" => "mybbpublisher_tw_icon",
"title" => "Path to TWITTER icon",
"description" => "Relative path to Twitter icon used to identify those forums to be published. Leave blank to diable.",
"optionscode" => "text",
"value" =>
"disporder" => ++$disporder,
"gid" => $gid
);

$pluginsetting[] = array(
"name" => "mybbpublisher_tw_icon",
"title" => "Path to TWITTER icon",
"description" => "Relative path to Twitter icon used to identify those forums to be published. Leave blank to diable.",
"optionscode" => "text",
"value" => "images/twitter_icon.png",
"disporder" => ++$disporder,
"gid" => $gid
just leave those settings blank when configuring MyBBPublisher. And as you can see right in the description 'Leave blank to di(s)able." sorry I missed the "s"
Version 3.1 released, but only at my site in sig. Full rewrite, modular design, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr support included, support for image attachments pushed to each service (optional), and a lot more

Please request support there in the MyBB Publisher forum as its is far too difficult to track individual issues in a single thread here.
Hi,

Thanks for you wonderful plugin.

I have few concerns.

I have checked all the points what you gave and every thing was successful.
Even Step 4: Create/Delete a Test Post was successful. If i try to post and delete it was successful.

But when I try to post the new thread on it is not coming up in the face book, let me know where is the problem.

Please see my details below :

Enable MyBBpublisher : YEs
Is the list of Forum IDs below inclusive? Yes
Forums in which New Threads are published : 11,12,13,14,15,16,31,27,54
Publish New Thread Subjects? : YEs
Publish Announcements? : YEs
Share moved threads? : YEs
Publish to Facebook? : YEs
FACEBOOK Application ID : XXXXX
FACEBOOK Application API Key : XXXXX
ACEBOOK Application Secret : XXXXX

Step 1: Verify App ID Setting
SUccess
Step 2: Get Access Token for your Personal FB Account.
Sucess
Step 3: Select where to post and specify author.
Sucess
Step 4: Create/Delete a Test Post
Sucess

Thanks in Advacne
please upgrade to version 3.1, available at the site in my sig, and then try it again
Hi,

Downloaded the latest version and updated.

First 3 steps passed, in 4th steps got error...after posting not able to seen the post in face book and while deleting that post got the error :

Results of Step 4: Create/Delete a Test Post
Return value of test post update:
Delete failed. Return value: {"error":{"message":"(#100) Invalid parameter","type":"OAuthException","code":100}}

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Hi,

Please find the error which I took from error log. Help me on this.
if the post was not made, it could not be deleted.

clear the error logs and then try it again and post up the error log contents again. are you trying to post to a page, group or your wall?
Hi,

Cleared the logs and tried again through Step 4: Create/
Delete a Test Post

same error I am getting and also i posted the thread in my forum even that is not posting in the wall.

I trying to post in the wall

Hi,

Even uninstalled and reinstalled with all settings.

From step 1 to 3 working fine, If i click Step 4 it is not posting the message on the wall.

Even tried with new messages on thread/topic also, getting failed.

Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance