MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't find installer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My hosting is x10 hosting,after uploading files to sub directory,MYBB,Still i am unable to find installer,even i have tried uploading directly,still i can't install the mybb forum anyone please help.
I don't quite get that, if you have uploaded there should be an /install/ directory?

Did you upload via FTP?
(2010-08-07, 07:03 AM)kwallace Wrote: [ -> ]I don't quite get that, if you have uploaded there should be an /install/ directory?

Did you upload via FTP?

Ya,there is a install directory,however i deleted all the uploaded files now,
Ya,it was done through filezilla,one more thing,Earlier when i created a directory Mybb i was able to assign permissions to 777 to Cache and main uploads folder and after uploading files directly without mybb(Sub directory),i am not able to edit permission to set it to 777 to these folders!
Well sound like you need to re-upload them all.

OK, so you made a folder and were able to fil permissions (777) all the files in that folder, but after you placed them all under the root directory you are unable to change file permissions.

Do I have that right? If so, see if your host has a cpanel or something and try to do it through there, it may not let you do it unless your using an admin login via ftp.