MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to put this in my forum, but when i put the codes, they appear at the end of the page and when I put {$header} before the codes, appear a second header at the end of the page with the bars.

What is the problem?
What code are you putting in?? You must be using some weird code if it's doing that.
On dminCP/Templates&Style/Style/*my theme*/global.css/Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

Quote:.alerta {
background: #FFF6BF;
border-top: 2px solid #FFD324;
border-bottom: 2px solid #FFD324;
text-align: center;
margin: 10px auto;
padding: 5px 20px;
}

.noticia {
background: #ADCBE7;
border-top: 2px solid #0F5C8E;
border-bottom: 2px solid #0F5C8E;
}

.analise {
background: #D6ECA6;
border-top: 2px solid #8DC93E;
border-bottom: 2px solid #8DC93E;
}

And on AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> **expand the set of the theme** -> Index Templates -> index

Quote:<p class="alerta"><strong>Alerta:</strong> CONTEUDO .</p>

<p class="noticia"><strong>Notícia:</strong> - CONTEUDO .</p>

<p class="analise"><strong>Analise: </strong> - CONTEUDO .</p>

These codes were given to me by someone who also has a forum and these bars.
Is my first forum, I apologize if I am being noob
And where exactly are you putting that?? If you put it straight after {$header} in the index template it should be fine...
I'm putting {$header} before these codes

Quote:<p class="alerta"><strong>Alerta:</strong> CONTEUDO .</p>

<p class="noticia"><strong>Notícia:</strong> - CONTEUDO .</p>

<p class="analise"><strong>Analise: </strong> - CONTEUDO .</p>

on " AdminCP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> **expand the set of the theme** -> Index Templates -> index"
(2010-08-07, 12:34 PM)Lamp Wrote: [ -> ]I want to put this in my forum, but when i put the codes, they appear at the end of the page and when I put {$header} before the codes, appear a second header at the end of the page with the bars.
That's not what I told you at TechForum-PT. You're not supposed to add {$header} before the codes. You have to add the code after {$header}. Otherwise it will obviously show a second header.