MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Should i have to go for longtime with mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have never seen all these problem with phpbb3 as im using on another site www.akooby.com

i love mybb because it look like vbulletin interface.

the question is : should i have go for long time and create big board with mybb??
only this you got? Wink
Total posts 1339 • Total topics 267 • Total members 6099
More Bigger, may you have hack attack with PHPBB.

Then, I have this for almost 2 years with MyBB:
1.363.973 posts in 116.530 threads.
and 106.525 members registered.

There is other bigger forum than me using MyBB
(2010-08-07, 02:50 PM)AKT Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen all these problem with phpbb3 as im using on another site www.akooby.com

the question is : should i have go for long time and create big board with mybb??

Yes, go for it. I assure you, you will not be dissapointed. There is no comparison between MyBB and phpBB. phpBB is old news, MyBB is the future Smile
(2010-08-07, 03:02 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]only this you got? Wink
Total posts 1339 • Total topics 267 • Total members 6099
More Bigger, may you have hack attack with PHPBB.

Then, I have this for almost 2 years with MyBB:
1.363.973 posts in 116.530 threads.
and 106.525 members registered.

There is other bigger forum than me using MyBB

what is your board url..

i just started akooby.com three months back..

you have started 2 years back
(2010-08-07, 02:50 PM)AKT Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen all these problem with phpbb3 as im using on another site www.akooby.com

I really didn't have any problems with mybb myself. Of course my board might not be as big. Part of why might be my experience with computers though.