MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coders and Programmers for free? Will offer free advertisement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Anyone here who is a coder / programmer who would like to work for free? I would love if you do. well, I want to make a simple generator like in this forum

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/

I would like someone to help me make a simple generator like that

Anyone who will help will receive a free banner ad in my forum
Well if that generator is copyrighted, I dont think you would be able to use the code in that generator or the images from it.
He simply wants a generator that does the same Wink
It's not very hard to make a generator like that really.. I know minimal PHP and was able to manipulate a simple script into a user-customizable script as such with relative ease.
yogioh is dead >.<
(2010-08-07, 09:00 PM)shawn16 Wrote: [ -> ]yogioh is dead >.<

According to who?
<--Me i got like 200 cards some doubles packed in a box >.<
(2010-08-07, 08:33 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]He simply wants a generator that does the same Wink

Yes

(2010-08-07, 08:44 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]It's not very hard to make a generator like that really.. I know minimal PHP and was able to manipulate a simple script into a user-customizable script as such with relative ease.

Are you able to do it? I will do something in exchange for you. Maybe I'll advertise your website on my forum
(2010-08-07, 09:00 PM)shawn16 Wrote: [ -> ]yogioh is dead >.<

Lol, yogioh may be dead to you but to some young 5 year olds its the most epic game eva next to pokemon.

I had like 500+ pokemon cards. Which, I eventually got rid of to some young kids that still think pikachue is the best pokemon eva. >,>
I remember the craze of Yu-Gi-Oh! in my Primary school, I had hundreds of them, It seems stupid now thinking back to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4