MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Questions] About, MyBB.com Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry,

But I really have to ask,
I am very interested in this subject,
Do you know when you click/acess this link
www.mybb.com

You See a very interesting page "Home" or better "Home Page", I was wondering how well, the staff created something of this kind, it is only html & css? or use some system / plugin or something,
Huh
So i ask the something for the pages wiki and blog,
I even know how to do it, if possible help me make a few pages to my forum also helped a lot. Angel

well , have a good afternoon.
The homepage is static HTML and CSS. The Wiki is using MediaWiki and the Blog is using Wordpress.

Not sure what you want to know. If you want to create something similiar, then learn basic HTML/CSS and look at other people's websites, check the source and build your own.
The homepage is a custom CMS coded by the MyBB group that will not be released.
(2010-08-07, 07:02 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The homepage is static HTML and CSS. The Wiki is using MediaWiki and the Blog is using Wordpress.

Not sure what you want to know. If you want to create something similiar, then learn basic HTML/CSS and look at other people's websites, check the source and build your own.
Sorry, Mediawiki, can you help me? posting a download url or something?

(2010-08-07, 10:34 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]The homepage is a custom CMS coded by the MyBB group that will not be released.

Sorry but cms?
(2010-08-08, 12:17 AM)Byakuya_007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-07, 07:02 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The homepage is static HTML and CSS. The Wiki is using MediaWiki and the Blog is using Wordpress.

Sorry, Mediawiki, can you help me? posting a download url or something?
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Download