MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] engraved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quite some time ago I started working on my first solo release which will be called engraved.

Engraved is going to be a clean, blue and black/white theme. User will be able to use it on any kind of forum, because of its multifunctionality. Theme will feature completely new and unique style of welcomeblock and I can assure you that there is no such welcomeblock in MyBB community yet. Theme is going to be free of charge and available for download from MyBB's modification site.

You can see the current design progress and more information about it over at my board at Svizy.net.

Current progress:
[attachment=19203]
Nice theme, cant wait to see the welcome block Smile
I'll likely buy this when released.
(2010-08-08, 01:18 AM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme, cant wait to see the welcome block Smile
Thanks Smile I think that you won't be disappointed with it Wink

(2010-08-08, 01:20 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]I'll likely buy this when released.
Theme is going to be free to download from MyBB's modifications site, but I will offer copyright removal for those who interested Wink
Superb till now. Cant wait for it to get released.

Keep up the great work.

Regards
Praveer
Looking good, Mr. Svizald. Smile
(2010-08-08, 02:41 AM)Praveer Wrote: [ -> ]Superb till now. Cant wait for it to get released.

Keep up the great work.

Regards
Praveer
Thanks. It will be released on Svizy.net first and then elsewhere Toungue (as usual)

(2010-08-08, 03:06 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good, Mr. Svizald. Smile
Thanks Jordan Big Grin
i would like to purchase this theme IF you can make it to my liking just a few touches here and there please PM me Big Grin
(2010-08-08, 02:19 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to purchase this theme IF you can make it to my liking just a few touches here and there please PM me Big Grin
PM sent. Thanks for your interest Smile

No problem still cant access site Sad
Pages: 1 2