MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Someone must hate me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was checking my email to find this sent from Dynaxel's contact form:

Some Random Wrote:From : you suck
Email : [email protected]
Subject : Dynaxel Contactyou suck

---Message---
hello, just wanted to let you know that your site looks like garbage, and your themes are [censored]*******[/censored] ugly as hell. audentio is way better. its no wonder nobody is requesting themes from you.

you should quit, lol.

I find it a bit odd because I'm working on three different requests as I write this... Confused
I'm sure whoever did this is of no importance for you or anybody else, and is also a noob who have failed to compete with you (or tried to rip your work but got caugh).
(2010-08-08, 03:31 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ](or tried to rip your work but got caugh).

Someone does come to mind...
(2010-08-08, 03:33 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-08, 03:31 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ](or tried to rip your work but got caugh).

Someone does come to mind...

Check the IP's.
Good idea, however I think I already know who sent it.
Someone's amd.
Befriend one of the mods here and get them to check the IP, xD
Don't worry about it - Anyone who that steps to that low of a level to prove their point doesn't even deserve a passing thought. Delete the email, treat yourself to some good ice cream, and forget about it.

All they've done to prove is that they are too incapable of having a cognitive, constructive, useful discussion so they put themselves down to that level.
(2010-08-08, 05:17 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]Delete the email, treat yourself to some good ice cream, and forget about it.

I did, sadly I'm too poor to afford ice cream Sad
Pfft, i'm suprised no one sends you praise emails.
Pages: 1 2 3 4