MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seriously need help with mybb convert, I converted my phpbb forum today which has around 160post, the conversion was successful no error nothing Smile, once It was done I logged in to the acp to find most of the setting where duplicated in the configuration page Undecided and first of all in the forum there was 0 post in no forum Sad than I went to the tool and mainternece section click on recount and recounted the post and than it showed the post Smile but than I realised that there was 250 or so post Undecided, so I urgently need help its for a hosting site, which is just launching and I have advertised it to much and I can show my visitor this so temporary I will disble the forum

Please and Thank you!
I'm not sure what your actual problem is, can you clarify? Smile
The post and the configuration setting are duplicated
How many time you run merge system?
okay after that attempt I tired it again and it did not duplicated the setting's but there was still those amount of post
When you say you tried it again, I do hope you mean that you reverted the MyBB board to a backup you made before the merge. The Merger system doesn't delete any data that already exists in your MyBB database, and thus every time you run it w/out going to a backup or reinstalling it you will duplicate posts, PMs, etc... etc... etc...
Ohh crap.. but none of my post are not duplicated
(2010-08-09, 01:30 PM)thehostbox Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh crap.. but none of my post are not duplicated

They are, you just can't tell from visual inspection of the forum. You would need to look at the database.
What do I look for and in phpmyadmin
You don't need to look. If you merged twice without going to a backup or re-installing, then this is your problem.
Pages: 1 2