MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQA and Support Team Members Needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Me and Kieran (Polarbear) are looking for SQA and support team members for Your Hosting Manager (YHM) and Your Ideas Manager (YIM)

YHM is an open source cPanel hosting app that has been designed from the ground up focusing on simplicity and ease of use. (like WHMCS, iPanel ETC)

YIM is an open source ideas management system that is designed to allow users to vote on certain ideas.

The job of SQA is to check the script for bugs, and flaws in the project.

The job of Support is to provide users with support so they may get the most out of YHM, and YIM.

YHM is currently in late stages of development, in addition, YIM is in early beta stages.

You can apply to be a member of the team by going to

http://getyhm.com/forums/forms.php

Thanks for reading!
Link doesn't work Wink
Fixed, Conor only passed this post by me when he posted this so I must've missed that Toungue
It says I don't have permission to apply for either positions.
Ah yes that thing Toungue Strangely the form manager seems to require you post once even if it's set to 0 lol.
Its a bug in Form Manager. You need to make 1 post first.
Ah, okay. I've sent my application in. Smile
Due to a staff member unable to stay on the team I am now looking for one or two more SQA members. Please fill in the form linked on the first post if you are interested Smile
Going to bump this....
Is any coding knowledge needed?
Pages: 1 2