MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix this Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help to resolve this error.

When i m trying to post thread using copy and paste method i m getting internal server error.

but i am posting thread by writing something then it working fine..

i mostly use copy paste method by writing something offline then past online..

how to fix this??
how to fix this??
Why do you need to make a new thread every time you get an internal server error in a new place?? If you're getting all these server errors, there is something wrong with your host. Pasting something into a text box instead of typing it will have no effect on an internal server error whatsoever.
(2010-08-08, 05:32 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need to make a new thread every time you get an internal server error in a new place?? If you're getting all these server errors, there is something wrong with your host. Pasting something into a text box instead of typing it will have no effect on an internal server error whatsoever.

i talked to host co. they said there is no error from their side. and why i m getting error only when trying to post new thread using copy paste method only..

if i write directly in text box it work perfect

i m still confused for this
Can you give us a test account for your site so we can try it.
(2010-08-09, 06:07 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give us a test account for your site so we can try it.

test
test1234

i just drop tables for google seo from phpmy admin hope it will help
Just copied and pasted, worked fine. Pasting text won't cause a server error, the server doesn't know how the text got into the textarea. What exactly are you pasting in??