MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to place post reputation button in postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everybody
after upgrading to 1.6 , i want to know how i can add this button [Image: e548c5017bbd46948dc5.jpg] to postbit manually , exactly like this site ...
thanks
Revert your postbit and postbit_classic template to default.
could you please explain more ? you mean that i must replace the codes of this templates of my theme with default tempalte?
(2010-08-08, 06:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Revert your postbit and postbit_classic template to default.

Matt,

some theme authors haven't made the reputation buttons for 1.6 and yet they're released as 1.6 themes.
(2010-08-08, 06:55 PM)zohair Wrote: [ -> ]could you please explain more ? you mean that i must replace the codes of this templates of my theme with default tempalte?

Find the postbit template, click Options and then Revert to original.

(2010-08-08, 07:11 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-08, 06:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Revert your postbit and postbit_classic template to default.

Matt,

some theme authors haven't made the reputation buttons for 1.6 and yet they're released as 1.6 themes.

He knows this. :p

(2010-08-08, 06:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Works OK for me, what browser are you using??

(2010-08-08, 07:15 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-08, 06:55 PM)zohair Wrote: [ -> ]could you please explain more ? you mean that i must replace the codes of this templates of my theme with default tempalte?

Find the postbit template, click Options and then Revert to original.
it worked , thanks a lot for your support

i want to know is it possible to add the codes manually to template ? since after reverting, all of my thank plugin information vanishes ...
it didn't work on my theme ... Sad
www.warungsantri.com
(2010-11-21, 05:10 AM)slonong_boy Wrote: [ -> ]it didn't work on my theme ... Sad
www.warungsantri.com

http://www.warungsantri.com/images/norma...tation.gif doesn't exist, you need to upload the image to that location because the theme doesn't come with one.
(2010-11-21, 09:54 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-11-21, 05:10 AM)slonong_boy Wrote: [ -> ]it didn't work on my theme ... Sad
www.warungsantri.com

http://www.warungsantri.com/images/norma...tation.gif doesn't exist, you need to upload the image to that location because the theme doesn't come with one.

wow.. yayaya.. thanks bro... i will try it Smile