MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto Media is no more : (
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I have updated to 1.6 and the Auto Media plugin does no longer work and all my other important plugins are not compatible anymore, when will these plugins be configured for 1.6?
Auto Media works just fine with 1.6, as do most plugins made for 1.4

Which plugins are you having problems with?
(2010-08-08, 10:02 PM)Nick Madd Wrote: [ -> ]when will these plugins be configured for 1.6?

Whenever the authors update them; how are we supposed to know when that will be?? It was made clear plugins weren't going to be compatible straight away, this is why we say to plan your upgrade.
Automedia works just fine. You need to change the compatability to 16 in the plugins.
(2010-08-08, 10:03 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Auto Media works just fine with 1.6, as do most plugins made for 1.4

Which plugins are you having problems with?

Every time I use try and activate it says it's not compatible.
You need to edit the file changing the compatibility indicator to 16* instead of 14* Smile
(2010-08-09, 01:13 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to edit the file changing the compatibility indicator to 16* instead of 14* Smile

You guys seriously need to make a sticky about this, ugh.
(2010-08-09, 02:20 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-09, 01:13 PM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to edit the file changing the compatibility indicator to 16* instead of 14* Smile

You guys seriously need to make a sticky about this, ugh.

an official "outlaw" guide Big Grin

Yayy!
Pages: 1 2