MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UA Theme 1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a minor update to my UA Theme plugin. During the update to 1.6 on my forum I noticed that the plugin couldn't find the language file and displayed an ugly error on every page of the update process. The fix was simple: If the user is upgrading or installing, don't run the plugin. A simple "if(!defined("INSTALL_ROOT"))" statement fixed things up nicely (though it took me a few tries to get it right). Nothing special is needed to update, just upload the new inc/plugins/uatheme.php file before you update if you don't want to see the annoying error message at the bottom of the screen.

I've attached the file for those that don't want to wait for the mods page to finish validating.

P.S. to the people that validate the plugins, sorry for uploading the file so many times. I should probably verify that the "fix" actually fixes the issue before uploading the updated file next time Angel.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/ua-theme
Approved and I've added the link to the mods site for you Smile
Thank you. That's the second time I've forgotten the link, sorry. It does make it slightly difficult if the link disappears the moment you change the file, though.
Don't worry Smile Always happy to help Toungue
Previews would be useful man,..
Well, all it does is allow you to force users with a certain browser to use a certain theme. On one of my sites I use it for the mobile theme only on the iPhone/iPod Touch. It's kind of difficult to make a preview of something like that.