MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Problems for one of my members.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a quote from one of my members:

Quote:Well, I tried! Every time I go to post the updates, I get told I have to login. I do so, but get the same message again. Ginnie

This person is a Super Mod on my site. What could be the problem and how can it be fixed? Thanks! Smile
Well what do u really mean by post the updates?, anyway if u mean a usual thread or post, well i guess you should ask him to try posting in another forum, see if he gets the same error.

also check the forum's permissions, and the super mod group's settings. maybe something accured by mistake.

regards
It's just a post about her SIMS community. That's all. She can't ever log in. When she tries, it tells her to login in again. ???
As i have mentioned please check the permissios and the group's settings.

this is in case u are talking about the login message that appears when u dont have permissions, but if it was like u are not logged in! then it would be a cache setting issue.
I checked the permissions and they're all correct. If it's a cache setting issue, how do I fix that?
Have u checked also the supermod's group setting from manage groups?

in ur desciption it doesn't seem alot like a "Not Logged in" so i'd like u to confirm that. it looks like no permissions, as ur friend said " I get the same message that asks me to login"

in case that was really a not Logged in issue, to fix that then pls first give me ur url.

1more thing Toungue has she activated her account ?

regards
Ginnie had activated her account and is a registered member.

Here's my URL: The Video Game Empire.