MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Hosting Manager and Your Ideas Manager (YHM and YIM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I can't wait Big Grin
(2010-08-29, 05:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait Big Grin

Nor here Toungue

We have an open position open (Support) that will be filled when we release preview 1
(2010-08-29, 05:45 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-29, 05:43 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait Big Grin

Nor here Toungue

We have an open position open (Support) that will be filled when we release preview 1

SQA probably too lol. I bet Preview 1 may have lotsa bugs.. Toungue
We would know if someone got coding ^_^ Toungue JK JK.
(2010-08-29, 05:47 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]We would know if someone got coding ^_^ Toungue JK JK.

I'll just ignore that comment Toungue

Oh also this is mostly directed at Alex I have purchased a VPS which has DirectAdmin on it so I can play around with the integration ^_^.
I think I will get to work on the YHM ideas site.
I joined earlier. My username is Charlie. I would be happy to fill one of those spaces Wink
The thing I would say is make some threads there and we will be happy to accept you. There is links to the application forms in some of our staffs signature too.
(2010-08-29, 07:07 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]The thing I would say is make some threads there and we will be happy to accept you. There is links to the application forms in some of our staffs signature too.

I tried that link but it said that I didn't have permission to view to page Undecided

Edit: strange... It works now
I'll apply when preview one comes busy atm :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7