MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Read, Urgant Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whoever owns this: http://www.thedesignfranchise.com/?page_id=2#

May I ask you what the hell your doing with tech2games theme?

I'm not impressed Dodgy
Jessie I haven't released this theme at all so no worries. I am however using it to help me develop a new theme. Please refer to this thread http://community.mybb.com/thread-75319.html

If this really bothers you that much I'll take that image down. If you want to talk more please PM me.

Thanks Smile
You aren't using that for inspiration by the way it looks because it's the exact theme. Not one that just looks like it.
Next time don't ask. Send a DMCA notice to the host immediately. They'll shut him down fast. I already send 2 today. I'm averaging about 10 per week now with at least a 90% success rate with takedowns.

Just move on it fast.
(2010-08-09, 05:58 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Next time don't ask. Send a DMCA notice to the host immediately. They'll shut him down fast. I already send 2 today. I'm averaging about 10 per week now with at least a 90% success rate with takedowns.

Just move on it fast.

:O People really love your work then.
They're a design website that's stealing someone else's design?

Site will fail anyway.
I haven't released/used the theme at all.. it's on a hidden page.. I'm using it for a reference/inspiration for a new design. Please read my post.
(2010-08-09, 06:16 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't released/used the theme at all.. it's on a hidden page.. I'm using it for a reference/inspiration for a new design. Please read my post.

Do you own the rights to the theme?
(2010-08-09, 05:58 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Next time don't ask. Send a DMCA notice to the host immediately. They'll shut him down fast. I already send 2 today. I'm averaging about 10 per week now with at least a 90% success rate with takedowns.

Just move on it fast.

Usually I do, but then people always blueberry at me over MSN because I didn't "talk it over" with them.

(2010-08-09, 06:16 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't released/used the theme at all.. it's on a hidden page.. I'm using it for a reference/inspiration for a new design. Please read my post.

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm not comfortable with you using T2G's theme in ANY sort of way, please take the image down off your site.

By the way, you say its hidden yet your showcasing it to the public? Odd. Really Odd.
This can be discussed in private Smile