MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oh no, help guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's cool, it's mostly all working now and we are on MyBB 1.6! Yippeeeee! ^_^

All the plugins are now working, the blogs, the avatars (actually the avatars weren't actually broken, I was looking at the first page, where there were no avatars.. lol).

I only have one little niggling problem left, which is that in the MyBB.quickLogin bit, instead of "Remember Password" after the login box, it just says "undefined", which I assume is a problem with this theme pointing at a variable or something which isn't there! Smile

I was wondering where I could find the code for the quickLogin bit, so I could correct this?

Thank you MyBB peoples! ^_^
Revert all your templates to default and it should work.
Hmm, no that didn't seem to do it (I reverted all templates that claimed they needed updating, the only one I missed by mistake was the header for the main theme, but of course that only points to the welcomeblock, which in turn points to MyBB.quickLogin)

What do you think?
And you're sure you've uploaded all the new files properly?? Something's not been updated somewhere. What's your URL??
Yeah it is odd. Could you tell me where MyBB.quickLogin is though? Smile
What's your URL?? Want to check something in the source code.
I sent you a PM - is that cool? Smile
Pages: 1 2