MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: smf 1.1 to mybb 1.6 groups error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,

when i try to convert usergroups i've got this error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'cansearch' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_usergroups (`import_gid`,`title`,`canview`,`canpostthreads`,`canpostreplys`,`caneditposts`,`candeleteposts`,`candeletethreads`,`cansearch`,`canviewmemberlist`,`caneditattachments`,`canpostpolls`,`canvotepolls`,`canundovotes`,`canpostattachments`,`canratethreads`,`canviewthreads`,`canviewprofiles`,`candlattachments`,`description`,`namestyle`,`type`,`stars`,`starimage`,`image`,`disporder`,`isbannedgroup`,`canusepms`,`cansendpms`,`cantrackpms`,`candenypmreceipts`,`pmquota`,`maxpmrecipients`,`cansendemail`,`canviewcalendar`,`canaddevents`,`canviewonline`,`canviewwolinvis`,`canviewonlineips`,`cancp`,`issupermod`,`canusercp`,`canuploadavatars`,`canratemembers`,`canchangename`,`showforumteam`,`usereputationsystem`,`cangivereputations`,`reputationpower`,`maxreputationsday`,`maxreputationsperuser`,`maxreputationsperthread`,`candisplaygroup`,`attachquota`,`cancustomtitle`) VALUES ('35','Team Green','1','1','1','1','1','1','','','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','','1','SMF imported group','{username}','2','1','images/green.jpg','','0','0','','','1','1','0','5','1','','','','0','0','','','','1','1','0','0','','','1','5','5','5','1','0','')

the insert syntax is wrong, infact when i try to run manually this insert replacing '0' where '' it work...

i think there's an error into the merge system code...

i don't know php, could someone help me?

(sry for my english... i'm italian ^^)
This should not happen. I've run the SMF 1 merger module with attachments before and not had issues, though that was under 1.4.11 and 1.4.13. If you can give me a bit I'll check out the current 1.6 Merger Module and see if there is a way this could happen.

Edited to remove the link to the bug report, was a mistake on my part. I'll have to take another look at this in the morning, since it SHOULD work. Sorry about that.
thank you!
i'll wait... i've got a BIG smf forum to convert (over 70000 post and 2000 users) and i absolutely NEED this Big Grin
Can you try this for me:

In convert/boards/smf/usergroups.php on line 94 change:
if(!$this->permissions)
to:
if(empty($this->permissions))

And see if it populates the variables for you then. Otherwise I'll need to do some more in depth digging once I get home from work. Ciao.
no, it make the same error...

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'cansearch' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_usergroups (`import_gid`,`title`,`canview`,`canpostthreads`,`canpostreplys`,`caneditposts`,`candeleteposts`,`candeletethreads`,`cansearch`,`canviewmemberlist`,`caneditattachments`,`canpostpolls`,`canvotepolls`,`canundovotes`,`canpostattachments`,`canratethreads`,`canviewthreads`,`canviewprofiles`,`candlattachments`,`description`,`namestyle`,`type`,`stars`,`starimage`,`image`,`disporder`,`isbannedgroup`,`canusepms`,`cansendpms`,`cantrackpms`,`candenypmreceipts`,`pmquota`,`maxpmrecipients`,`cansendemail`,`canviewcalendar`,`canaddevents`,`canviewonline`,`canviewwolinvis`,`canviewonlineips`,`cancp`,`issupermod`,`canusercp`,`canuploadavatars`,`canratemembers`,`canchangename`,`showforumteam`,`usereputationsystem`,`cangivereputations`,`reputationpower`,`maxreputationsday`,`maxreputationsperuser`,`maxreputationsperthread`,`candisplaygroup`,`attachquota`,`cancustomtitle`) VALUES ('35','Team Green','1','1','1','1','1','1','','','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','','1','SMF imported group','{username}','2','1','images/green.jpg','','0','0','','','1','1','0','5','1','','','','0','0','','','','1','1','0','0','','','1','5','5','5','1','0','')

all empty field must be filled with '0' except 'image'...
Ok, I'll install another SMF board tonight and do a few test conversions. This really should be working. I converted several boards with it.
ok thanks Wink
Doc, apparently you have an error in your SMF database with one of your member groups. I just converted and everything worked fine. SMF 1.1.11 to MyBB 1.6.0 worked like a charm as far as usergroups are concerned. Still the attachments & banning issues that are known and in progress of being fixed.