MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nice..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

i Like the way you have put ipb and vbulletin to one. Wink yeah i can tell as i'v got a legal vb licence and a legal ipb one.

I'v mainly come to find rich softwares well kinda for my hosting company, and i must say this is looking mighty rich.

http://www.razehosting.co.uk

As you see i offer phpbb 2.0.x for the smallest plan and ipb 1.3.1 for the middle plan, if i keep being impressed by this software it will be put in the top plan.

~Raze Hosting.
Moved to General Discussion
Your hosting is too much~

And 3 euro set up for myBB is outrageous.
Considering MyBB is free, I hope you do realize people can just download the files from the site and upload it through the ftp...
I don't like how the plans are set up. If I was a customer, I'd like to be able to choose eg. the baby plan, and MyBB, and not have only one MyBB choice.
www.elixant.com <- Do you see the pricing on their plans?

That's the value I like. That's why they host my site.
Tikitiki Wrote:Considering MyBB is free, I hope you do realize people can just download the files from the site and upload it through the ftp...
yeah its a set-up fee ie the fee they pay me to upload it n stuff... they can download an upload it them selfs dont bother me thats why there optional.

EDIT i jus realised i only had 100 mb for my first one,fixed.
Jake Shipton - Raze Hosting Wrote:EDIT i jus realised i only had 100 mb for my first one,fixed.
Are you telling us that you offer 1000 GB (which means 1 TERA bytes of bandwidth) for merely 2 pounds? I am sure it is a mistake. I have dedicated server with 1000 GB/month.

EB
EuroBEAT Wrote:
Jake Shipton - Raze Hosting Wrote:EDIT i jus realised i only had 100 mb for my first one,fixed.
Are you telling us that you offer 1000 GB (which means 1 TERA bytes of bandwidth) for merely 2 pounds? I am sure it is a mistake. I have dedicated server with 1000 GB/month.

EB
Sorry, it was meant to be 10 GB my mistake edited.
I've very impressed by myBB as well. It has all features I need, and there's really no need to install any mods on it unless you have some unique idea or something. I'm currently using it on 2 sites and works great. Smile

I also offer hosting. Smile Is your design from sites like templatemonster or is it custom? Those 3d server models, or real ones (not sure what they are?) look mighty good.

PHP_Paul Wrote:www.elixant.com <- Do you see the pricing on their plans?

That's the value I like. That's why they host my site.

I like their site design. Reminds me of Vista, and those designs will probably get more famous when vista comes out. heh
Pages: 1 2