MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a web deisgn favour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, my parents have "commisioned" me to create them a web page - as i run forums, so im evidently the web guru 0.o

However My web design skills are minimal, as im a PHP guy, not really html.

All I need is a simple web design for some holiday cottages we run. The template will be fine, i'll intergrate it into the PHP i wrote. XD. It should be a simple, side-nav template with some blue/green colours. Nothing speical, and mainly white backgrounds

I'll give you 100,000 ad views on dev-network.com in return for the design with no copyrights (dont worry, i wont redistribute, purely a personal/business website) Smile
Why not just tell your parents you don't know how?
lol, i dont want to let them down Toungue

The thing is, I can intergrate maps, the calendar, bookings and everything into a template, i just cant do the design.
My Parents are asking me to create them a website too Toungue

I can do this, honestly I don't think it would take that long.

I'll do it later today if I find time or get bored of designing for Polarbear Toungue Haha jks
Thanks Smile
Bump Smile
If it hasn't been done already I'd be happy to?
Sure, have a quick go and I'll tell you if anything needs changing Smile
Alright, I'll start this when I get on my pc tomorrow Smile
(2010-08-09, 08:01 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]... or get bored of designing for Polarbear Toungue

Hmm so you started on the 9th and that means *counts with paws* it's been nearly 3 weeks Toungue
Pages: 1 2