MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fixing my comment box...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well on peoples profile the comment box isnt set right... The justify text box ins in its own row how do i make it go back to the first row with the other align options? Here is a picture since i am horrible at explaining. Toungue

[attachment=19241]
You should contact the author of the plugin - they'll be able to tell you which template to edit. Smile
(2010-08-09, 07:41 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Well on peoples profile the comment box isnt set right... The justify text box ins in its own row how do i make it go back to the first row with the other align options? Here is a picture since i am horrible at explaining. Toungue

Open profile_comments_form in Global Templates and change the textarea cols="60" to cols="70" or more if needed. Smile
(2010-08-11, 11:23 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-09, 07:41 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Well on peoples profile the comment box isnt set right... The justify text box ins in its own row how do i make it go back to the first row with the other align options? Here is a picture since i am horrible at explaining. Toungue

Open profile_comments_form in Global Templates and change the textarea cols="60" to cols="70" or more if needed. Smile
I opened global but that was in there...

Which plugin are you using?
Then you should have a profile_comments_form template in Global Templates.
(2010-08-12, 02:43 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Then you should have a profile_comments_form template in Global Templates.
Templates>my theme>Global Templates> and nothing for profile comments... just
global_bannedwarning
global_boardclosed_warning
global_pm_alert
global_unreadreports

Not in your theme, in Global Templates. Plugins never put new templates in your theme.
Well i reuploaded the plugin on my new site and now this is my main issue.

[attachment=19325]
Pages: 1 2