MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, first.

I've changed my Moderators group to "Support", yet on the Forum Team page they show up as "Moderators", uhh?

http://www.runegear.net/showteam.php

Why's that?

Also, how do I change the colour of the PM notification?
I don't know about the moderator thing, but do you mean the yellowish bar that pops up when you have a PM?
(2010-08-10, 06:27 AM)Alex597 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know about the moderator thing, but do you mean the yellowish bar that pops up when you have a PM?

Yeah.
Go to your global.css in your theme and click on advanced then search for .pm_alert and there's the CSS
(2010-08-10, 06:36 AM)Alex597 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your global.css in your theme and click on advanced then search for .pm_alert and there's the CSS

Thanks, I was trying to find "private".
If you've added them as moderators to specific forums I think they still show up on the forum team as moderators where it lists what forums they moderate.
(2010-08-10, 11:05 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If you've added them as moderators to specific forums I think they still show up on the forum team as moderators where it lists what forums they moderate.

Ahh crap, okay thanks.