MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OMG!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my host is doing the stupidest fricking thing ever.

they are gunna be changing the hosting so it doesnt have cpanel or database hosting.. thats god damn retarded.

man, ima put out the word that agigforfree is the crappiest host with the dumbest staff ever... hosting without database is like vegemite without toast
So they're going to stop hosting dbs? Why? That seems to be them shooting themselves in the foot Confused.
Ah. I just looked and as the name suggests, it's a free host. You can't blame then then if they have lots of people signing up for free stuff. There are plenty of other free hosts out there though.
Without CPanel sounds good. I don't use any control panel software here - apart from my own which just tracks bandwidth and disk usage.
Squall, if you can get a copy of your database, I will import it at CreateMyBB.com for no charge. Toungue
LOL, mate, i need space as well coz i mod nvidia drivers and upload them for distribution

i always have a spare back up of my entire database.. it makes it easier to reinstall everything... Toungue no worrying about themes and stuff
I don't need any control pannel eather. All I need is phpMyAdmin.
lol, meh, its stupid, they are gunna make us all sign up again,... the stupid gits,,, in that space of time i could have a better host with more space. and be back up again in like 24 hrs Toungue
CPanel is actually really good~

It's much easier to handle your site with.
CPanel needs a new design Toungue I say HSphere is better than CPanel
I checked into it...but the demo didn't stand up to CPanel =/
Pages: 1 2