MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Star Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Everyone should have watched Star Wars already! Same for Startrek
I Only watched the new star trek.
(2010-08-10, 10:45 PM)Lyndon D. Wrote: [ -> ]I Only watched the new star trek.
Same.

IMO, It's a pile of nerdy crap, light sabers & laser guns. No effence to any lovers ^^.
(2010-08-11, 01:39 AM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, It's a pile of nerdy crap, light sabers & laser guns. No effence to any lovers ^^.
Not really. Star Wars is just one of those movies you must see like The Godfather.

(2010-08-11, 01:46 AM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-11, 01:39 AM)thzaar ko Wrote: [ -> ]IMO, It's a pile of nerdy crap, light sabers & laser guns. No effence to any lovers ^^.
Not really. Star Wars is just one of those movies you must see like The Godfather.

Not really. I've never seen the Godfather. Toungue

Star Wars was just the first of its kind. Bridging the medieval story it is into a futuristic time.

If you consider that nerdy...
I just don't find people in suites and lizard people, fun, but yeah, i guess it was the first of it.
(2010-08-11, 05:14 AM)underweartaker Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. Star Wars is a MUST SEE for everyone! It has helped shape the CINEMA BUSINESS whether you like it or not.
It is quite possibly the best sci-fi movie ever, and the director, Spielberg, is the most influential filmmaker of all time!
You should see the Godfather trilogy as well!

Please, for the love of god, tell me you're trolling, or a spammer.
(2010-08-11, 05:17 AM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-11, 05:14 AM)underweartaker Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. Star Wars is a MUST SEE for everyone! It has helped shape the CINEMA BUSINESS whether you like it or not.
It is quite possibly the best sci-fi movie ever, and the director, Spielberg, is the most influential filmmaker of all time!
You should see the Godfather trilogy as well!

Please, for the love of god, tell me you're trolling, or a spammer.

Dealt with Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3