MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Translations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why did you have to remove all the old 1.4.x translations? I need the 1.4.x translation now god damnit..
Or atleast, can you help me out people? I want to translate the forum into Estonian, but if I use the 'ÜÕÖÄ' , then it will show something like ||||
Bump, can't anybody just help me?
@Tochjo are these archived anywhere?? Smile
They are still on the server, but there is no link to them from the website. This is partially due to a bug in the system behind the translations page, which prevents me from adding new translations at the moment. The Estonian translation for MyBB 1.4 can be downloaded here.
(2010-08-12, 09:33 AM)Tochjo Wrote: [ -> ]They are still on the server, but there is no link to them from the website. This is partially due to a bug in the system behind the translations page, which prevents me from adding new translations at the moment. The Estonian translation for MyBB 1.4 can be downloaded here.

Thank you man.

Here is a solution for your trouble that you can simply remove the old 1.4 x from the settings and replace it with the new one that will serve your task. Try it will definably work.
Translations for 1.4 should remain on server due to many member will stay with 1.4 and they will upgrade when all plugins are using are working on 1.6