MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A simple logo request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like a simple logo request (as the title says it all Smile ) based on the "Apart Night" theme. And when I say based, I mean only the background color. As for the letter font, I need something like a "tech" font.

I just want the logo to say :

iHacktivate

That's all. Wink

P.S : My forum can be found here with the Apart Night theme installed.

Thank you.
(2010-08-10, 03:55 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]I would like a simple logo request (as the title says it all Smile ) based on the "Apart Night" theme. And when I say based, I mean only the background color. As for the letter font, I need something like a "tech" font.

I just want the logo to say :

iHacktivate

That's all. Wink

P.S : My forum can be found here with the Apart Night theme installed.

Thank you.

You can try this and see if it looks any good.
Oh-My-God... The logo is amazing! Thank you so much! One thing though... I think that the letters need to be rotated a bit so they are all straight. What I mean, have a look at my forum here and look at the letters.

Other than that, the logo is perfect!
(2010-08-15, 02:17 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]Oh-My-God... The logo is amazing! Thank you so much! One thing though... I think that the letters need to be rotated a bit so they are all straight. What I mean, have a look at my forum here and look at the letters.

Hi Storm,

Believe it or not what you are seeing is an optical illusion.
I have tested my copy and yours and they both line up perfectly.

But I do see what you are saying, it gives the illusion it is bowed or off kilter.

I have tried another font and see how this one works.
Let me know Smile

PS.
Also I see you are having trouble with your sidebox, let Nayer the author know this.
I too and having trouble and I think its because it is conflicting with the footer.
(2010-08-15, 07:21 PM)IdiotDomainer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-15, 02:17 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]Oh-My-God... The logo is amazing! Thank you so much! One thing though... I think that the letters need to be rotated a bit so they are all straight. What I mean, have a look at my forum here and look at the letters.

Hi Storm,

But I do see what you are saying, it gives the illusion it is bowed or off kilter.

Let me know Smile

PS.
Also I see you are having trouble with your sidebox, let Nayer the author know this.
I too and having trouble and I think its because it is conflicting with the footer.

Optical illusion? Oh... if only it wasn't like this. Well, I'll test the other one and let you know! Wink

Oh, and what do you mean "trouble with my sidebox"? I don't see any problems. Could you please describe me what the problem is?

EDIT : Just tested the logo, changed back to the previous one (I like that font better)... It still gives me the same feeling.

(2010-08-16, 09:37 AM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-15, 07:21 PM)IdiotDomainer Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Storm,

Let me know Smile

PS.

Optical illusion? Oh... if only it wasn't like this. Well, I'll test the other one and let you know! Wink

Oh, and what do you mean "trouble with my sidebox"? I don't see any problems. Could you please describe me what the problem is?

EDIT : Just tested the logo, changed back to the previous one (I like that font better)... It still gives me the same feeling.

Hi Storm,

Try viewing your site in standard 1024x768 screen resolution..
You will see you loose a lot of your sidebox.
It shouldn't do that.
It should conform to any screen resolution.
A lot of people use that resolution and and some still use 800x600 and there you loose all of your sidebox.

I made a few more logo's for you.
The first one is the one you like, I just darken the "i" a little, and the third one is in the same font as the Terminator Smile
I personally like the second one.

Good luck
How can I fix that sidebox issue? Oh, and thank you for the additional logos! Wink. Also, I just sent you a Private Message!
(2010-08-16, 07:09 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]How can I fix that sidebox issue? Oh, and thank you for the additional logos! Wink. Also, I just sent you a Private Message!

The sidebox issue you need to contact the Author and let him know whats going on.

There is another free sidebox program but it is more complicated.
You need to know a little more about html, Its in this post.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-73062.html

Also here are the icons I made.

Good luck Smile
Here are two more
Wow, just wow... Very fast! I just thought something. What if the "Forum Is Locked" icon had a lock instead of a "x"?
(2010-08-16, 08:33 PM)StormIsComing Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, just wow... Very fast! I just thought something. What if the "Forum Is Locked" icon had a lock instead of a "x"?

Like this?
Pages: 1 2