MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wrong Symbol Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ' is appearing as â in my database in the posts from a merge. What would be the proper database query to replace all â in the posts with '?
Also, I am having a bunch of other problems. I imagine I will post them all. I almost have that first one solved by downloading the file and replacing all. :p Which is pretty easy.

The next problem is that in threads, when they reach the last post on a page they add an extra page that has no posts, and when you click on it it shows a "does not exist" error. Any clues?

When I try to search, only sometimes though, I get this error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT pid, tid FROM mybb_posts WHERE pid IN(Array) AND visible=1 ORDER BY dateline DESC

And last for now(there was a couple more but I cannot duplicate them again for some reason), when I click on the whose online list I get this message.
Access denied for user 'setonwr1'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

I converted from phpbb3, if you need that info. Also, I would be willing to send staff info on the site(it's a closed site) via pm if they need it and a login.
When viewing some profiles I also get this warning at the top of the page.

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given - Line: 1467 - File: member.php PHP 5.2.9 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
[PHP]	 	errorHandler->error
/member.php	1467	mktime
Look this.
That seems to have fixed that one error. Thanks. Now for the rest. Toungue
Your last error is database related. Is the info you put in config.php corrent and did you rename config.default.php to config.php?? Using Password: NO means there's no password.
But then it would happen to the whole forum would it not? I will take a look at the config when I get the chance and make sure it is all good. But it seems strange that everything else would be working but that one function.