MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wow, I offically hate apple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Alright so last week I updated my touch to iso4 OVERWRITING MY JAIL BREAK because people said it was "sooo awesome"... Only to find out my battery doesn't last over 3 hours listening to music now Angry

I'd like to invite Steve over to my house and give him a peice of my mind right about now... anybody else here with this issue?
Meh, The battery completely sucks on my iPod touch on iOS4. Even while idleing there is battery drain. I got barely use my iPod touch nowadays because of my new iPhone 4 jailbroken with Jailbreakme.com

The reduced compatibility is not worth the upgrade.
My iPod was jailbroken when I upgraded to iOS4 and after the upgrade, it was still jailbroken. And the battery is actually better...despite the multitasking.

What Gen Do You have?
Consumer fail.
My battery seems fine. Everyone complains about it but then they don't realise that what they are doing does have an effect. For example, if your Brightness is on full, of course it isn't going to last long. Where as, if it is on low, it lasts longer.

I can get 48 hours or so (playing music) on my iPod. If i am using the wifi and playing games throughout the day, i would get about a day out of it - so i have to charge it at night.

Hopefully that makes sense, but you just need to think about what you are doing before you accusing apple that they have failed. I think the iOS4 has been great and i really like it.
>multitasking

You.. upgraded for this benefit?
(2010-08-11, 01:08 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]>multitasking

And a whole heap of others... yes.
(2010-08-11, 01:08 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]>multitasking

I personally think the stock multitasking is half-***ed in 4.0

Remove Recents + Backgrounder = Multitasking Win....
...on a Jailbroken Device on iOS4
iOS 4 runs fine for me on my third gen iPod touch. I don't have less battery or anything.
(2010-08-11, 01:55 AM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]iOS 4 runs fine for me on my third gen iPod touch. I don't have less battery or anything.

Likewise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5