MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems Upgrading Plugin to 1.4 --> 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to upgrade my donation page plugin from 1.4 to 1.6, and I started by changing the version number and that should technically be good enough.

However, when I install it onto a 1.6 forum (http://www.voucherfreak.com/mybb/donate.php) none of the variables appear.

I have settings inserted into the database and they are coming up as blank variables. Looking into the database, nothing is wrong. Can somebody please help me out? It's really confusing me Undecided
Not all mods work straight into mybb 1.6. That is most likely your biggest problem.

You might have to wait for the developer to release it.
(2010-08-11, 05:46 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Not all mods work straight into mybb 1.6. That is most likely your biggest problem.

You might have to wait for the developer to release it.

It's his plugin Toungue
It is my plugin :p My problem is that I can't find anything that would inhibit it from working with 1.6, and I want somebody else to take a look in cas I missed something.
So, what is it thats not working?
An example" if you look in the database, you'll find the plugin has added in "settings" the row "dp_title" with the value "Donation Page".

$mybb->settings['dp_title'] is supposed to return "Donation Page", but it is returning a blank value. This is happening for all of the plugin-set variables. It works fine in 1.4, but not in 1.6.
What's in ./inc/settings.php?? These settings in there with the correct values??
Doh! I used an auto-install and forgot that it didn't CHMOD files. Thanks Matt, it works fine.