MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't access certain part of admin panel.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well my site only has me and the other admin, he is the first admin, and I am the second, but when I try to access a plugin I just installed I get this error.

[Image: 2ps3wn8.png]

How do i fix this?

I have FTP, MYSQL, and all that incase I need that.

The url to the site is

http://bbsjf1337.byethost2.com/
Open your inc/config.php file and change $config['super_admins'] = "1"; to $config['super_admins'] = "1, (insert your user id here)";

Obviously insert your user id where said. That should give you access.

Another way would be to modify the plugin to not require superadmin in order to access.

Regards,
Jammerx2
I only have config.default.php no config.php and config.default.php is blank.
Anyone kno why i dont have config.php?
I still need help!
I wouldn't do the super admin thing, not really the best way to fix it.

You need to go to ACP > Users & Groups > Admin Permissions > edit your user > open the tab for the Tools & Maintenance permissions > give access to this section.

You can't not have a config.php though, if you didn't, your forum wouldn't be working, you'd be getting an error saying you've not installed.
(2010-08-11, 10:51 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't do the super admin thing, not really the best way to fix it.

You need to go to ACP > Users & Groups > Admin Permissions > edit your user > open the tab for the Tools & Maintenance permissions > give access to this section.

You can't not have a config.php though, if you didn't, your forum wouldn't be working, you'd be getting an error saying you've not installed.
Thank you, oh and is my config in my FTP, because I was looking through the Upload folder that you get before you install your forum.

Before you install it's config.default.php, yes, when you install it either automatically gets renamed to config.php or you'd need to rename it; it's not in the package to begin with.
(2010-08-11, 07:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Before you install it's config.default.php, yes, when you install it either automatically gets renamed to config.php or you'd need to rename it; it's not in the package to begin with.

Ohhh, that's what I was doing wrong.