MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move reputation.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the current theme I have makes it so when you go to your User CP your reputation count is above all the other stats. How would I move it?

[Image: 2e1davs.jpg]
AdminCP >>> Templates & Styles >>> Templates >>> Select your themes template set >>> Member templates >>> Member_profile

Find:
{$reputation}

Place it below the other options.
but its not actually in the members profile its only on the usercp
Ok so what template do you think you should edit? Wink
I tried to find usercp template I couldn't find it Sad
Its called "User Control Panel Templates"
(2010-08-11, 11:04 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Its called "User Control Panel Templates"

/facepalms

How could I miss that?

I'm a little confused.
I'm in the template for User Control Panel Templates > usercp
and ($reputation) is on line 44 of 52 so it should be at the bottom, not top of the usercp :/
Not necessarily. All of the lines below it could be 45,46,47,48 and so on. Or they could be kept in a variable. Considering mine is all hacked, and yours probably is too I can't actually give you the code you want, unless you send me that template. if you do that I will re-order it for you how you want and send you the fixed code.
(2010-08-12, 12:01 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Not necessarily. All of the lines below it could be 45,46,47,48 and so on. Or they could be kept in a variable. Considering mine is all hacked, and yours probably is too I can't actually give you the code you want, unless you send me that template. if you do that I will re-order it for you how you want and send you the fixed code.

Let me find link to the template... I'll PM it to you.
Well, that guy never PMed me back so I need help.