MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge System 1.6 and SMF 1.1 attachments problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi!
Old bug for attachments in smf is still present also with new merge system release: http://community.mybb.com/thread-68812.html
Someone have found a valid way to fix it?
Report: http://darkwolf.altervista.org/mybb/repo...60402.html
Yes, this is being addressed. You need to read this: Bug 907

It is still an open bug report. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Remember, the team did just finish with 1.6 and everyone is aware that the Merge System needs some attention. I can assure you that attention will be forthcoming as soon as possible.
Ok, thank you very much Smile
I'll wait next release of merge system Wink
@ralgith: can u work also to fix "banned user" (i've more banned/unactivated user in my smf forum and when i convert to mybb it still return to valid/active user).
Banned users should be converted as banned users unless you've created a custom banned group in SMF. In which case they should be in a custom group in MyBB that you just need to flag as a banned group. However if this is not the case I'll look into it.
(2010-08-12, 02:34 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Banned users should be converted as banned users unless you've created a custom banned group in SMF. In which case they should be in a custom group in MyBB that you just need to flag as a banned group. However if this is not the case I'll look into it.
I have only default usergroup and banned user as been flagged as banned (but not migrate in a custom usergroup).
And unactivated user now is activated (but i can also test to fix in smf [i can remove all unactive user] and i can test to select all banned user and put it in a custom group) Wink
Well, you shouldn't have to though Smile

They should be detected by the Merge System.
Ok, so in my forum aren't detected :/
(2010-08-12, 02:02 PM)Dark-Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so in my forum aren't detected :/

I'm working on this right now DW.
(2010-08-12, 07:06 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-12, 02:02 PM)Dark-Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so in my forum aren't detected :/

I'm working on this right now DW.
Thank'u very much ralgith, u're great Smile
If you need a beta tester.. Wink

Dark Wolf, the attachments issue you can fix yourself by opening your mybb/convert/boards/smf/attachments.php file and changing the single instance of $import_data to $insert_data. However the bans will require a whole function to be written, and its going to take me a bit to do that. Also, it will take a little time to work its way into the official merger system.

As an interim measure, place all the banned users into a single group, then once you've merged to MyBB simply flag that group as a banned usergroup. This doesn't bring over IP or email address bans, but for now its the best I can do. If you're willing to wait a week or so, I can see about writing the change and having it incorporated into the official module.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7