MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i optimised the tables in the admincp and now i can't access the admincp or index

[attachment=2521]
ok, i can kinda access it in firefox... so i think i've busted IE compatibility? can i have some info on how to fix it pls.
Try clearing your cookies.
already done that

the problem appears to be in the database, which was working before...

Toungue

IE - can't access admincp, portal loads, but can't get to index without disabling the portal plugin.

FF - Can access admincp, but forum looks like crap.

if i drop the database and reinstall it, it works, but i don't want to have to set it back up.

would there be anyway i could drop a working export a working database, and be able to repair my broken one..?... what keys would i be looking at to fix it...

www.gamerzhq.8lo.net
^view in both FF and IE if you can
It's a problem with your webhost appending advertisements to your pages (see here: http://www.gamerzhq.8lo.net/css.php?theme=36)

Obviously CSS code cannot have the advertisement code in it, or else it would be invalid, so that's what the problem is.
it was working fine before...

and it works when i drop the database and reinstall it.

its gotta be something else...

hmm...

what tables do i need to export to keep the settings, members, threads, smileys, permissions, and such.

i want to have everything else stock

hmmm actually you might be right.. coz i was surfing my site for a bit after i optimised the tables and stuff, so it might be something the host has changed...

just dropped the database, and installed... man.. it does kill the entire forum in FF
http://www.gamerzhq.8lo.net/css.php?theme=36

hows it look now Dennis?

the dude at my host did something and i can use the board in IE again.. but FF still looks bad.
:O Dennis you won't believe this!!!!

it was coz of my computer date.

the FF bug is still there though... anyways. i changed my date so i could view something on the nv site. and i hadn't set it back right.. but now i've set it back its working again!