MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: database convert from VB to MYBB.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to update these stats and nothing seems to work

Current stats Our members have made a total of 1,133 posts in 413 threads.

What the stats should really be Threads 413 Posts 720

Any way I can fix this? This is from a database convert from VB to MYBB.

tried running the Recount & Rebuild function from the ACP

next to that Recount Statistics option it shows N/A
Are there duplicate forums? Like, is a category repeated again?
(2010-08-12, 12:58 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Are there duplicate forums? Like, is a category repeated again?

No, all the categories and forums look fine
Have you run a recount on the vB forum to check that's not the inaccurate one?

Did you have any forums on vB set to not count towards post count? It could work differently to how MyBB works, I think forums set that way on MyBB still count towards the board total.
(2010-08-12, 02:36 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Have you run a recount on the vB forum to check that's not the inaccurate one?

Did you have any forums on vB set to not count towards post count? It could work differently to how MyBB works, I think forums set that way on MyBB still count towards the board total.

No, my VB forum shows Threads 413 Posts 720 which is correct but my mybb forum shows 1,133 posts in 413 threads.

I tried recounting stats I tried that and next to that option it shows N/A
It's because there are no data entries per page for statistics. They are just numbers, not like the others where there are posts on different pages.
(2010-08-12, 03:17 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]It's because there are no data entries per page for statistics. They are just numbers, not like the others where there are posts on different pages.

So, how might I fix my stats then? I ran the convert tool from VB to MyBB then ran the rebuild and recount and this is what I got.
No one knows?