MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide To guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Current version: 0.3.1
Download: http://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-to-guests

I didn't find such plugin so there it is. Hide To Guests. As guy from the other thread wrote: it's kind of spoiler in which you can hide content (not only links/code/etc) to specified usergroups. Simply set tag, class, replacement text and enable it. Smile

The only thing you have to do is to upload plugin file, activate it, configure and enable.

I haven't found enough time to test it. It looks like working plugin but I can't be 100% sure so, dear Community, help me and try this plugin. Any feedback would be very helpful.

Hope you will like it and nobody else wrote such plugin before. Smile
will it be accessible to bots?
Bots are guests by default, right? If you set content to be hidden from Guests group then bots also won't be able to see the content.
Not tested the plugin, but it is much easier and convenient to edit the group of guests in the ACP? The only thing that is not 100% effective, is the URL / links they see, because otherwise I think, is almost equal. Smile
Dunno exactly what you mean. Is it even connected with this plugin? Could you explain? Smile
Hi... Very useful plugin but i found some errors...
I`ve maked a tutorial and i put the tag to hide my post content... (you can see that in my first picture)...
First screen :
[attachment=19430]
But i get this (only a small part is hidden by the tag)... (second picture)
[attachment=19431]
I don`t know where is the problem?!
Right, my bad. Sorry. I know where is the problem. I'll fix it ASAP (fixed version should be available today evening). Thanks for feedback.
(2010-08-17, 01:41 PM)marines Wrote: [ -> ]Right, my bad. Sorry. I know where is the problem. I'll fix it ASAP (fixed version should be available today evening). Thanks for feedback.
ok... no problem... i want to help you... to improve your plugin...Big Grin
I`m waiting the fix...Wink
Damn, I was blind. Big Grin It was so easy to cheat this plugin. Toungue Now it should be better. Updated package is waiting for aproval. Report any problems if they occure.
I cant download this Plugin.
When i visit "http://mods.mybb.com/view/hide-to-guests" i bekame the Error:
"Invalid Download
The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid."

Sorry for my bad English=)
Pages: 1 2 3 4