MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Has anyone got Sidebox to work with Apart theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I put this in themes because I think it has more to do with the Apart theme then the plugin.

I have gotten it to work with the default theme and a couple of others but not the Apart theme.

I am working on another Sidebox code that does work in the Apart theme but it requires more html programing so that's why I wanted to find out if anyone who is using the Apart theme got Nayers Sidebox to work in it since it comes with easy programmable settings.

If you have the Apart theme and you want to see if Sidebox works here it is.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/sidebox

Please let me know if it works.

Thanks

As far as I'm aware, that plugin is not compatible with MyBB 1.6. I don't see anything in its changelog about being upgraded to 1.6 compatibility.
Labrocca's sidebox plugin works.
That plugin isn't very good, hidden forum threads are displayed to all users.
(2010-08-13, 01:11 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware, that plugin is not compatible with MyBB 1.6. I don't see anything in its changelog about being upgraded to 1.6 compatibility.

I have 1.6 and the Sidebox plugin works fine in the default them and in AAA red theme..

Its just in the Apart theme.
(2010-08-13, 01:19 AM)iBf Wrote: [ -> ]Labrocca's sidebox plugin works.

And that. I hadn't remembered that. Oh, and my SCD Side Boxes works good too Wink

(2010-08-13, 01:23 AM)IdiotDomainer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-13, 01:11 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware, that plugin is not compatible with MyBB 1.6. I don't see anything in its changelog about being upgraded to 1.6 compatibility.

I have 1.6 and the Sidebox plugin works fine in the default them and in AAA red theme..

Maybe so, but see above. You don't want hidden threads thrown out for all to see.

Hi iBf,

Where do I find that one?

I have been working on one from Joshee, AJS turned me on to it.
It's really nice but It requires a little more html knowledge then I have.
But I am sure I can work my way through it.

I just wanted to see if anyone got Nayar's sidebox to work since the settings are really easy.

thanks
Both mine and labrocca's plugins are Subscriber only on our respective websites.
(2010-08-13, 01:25 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]

And that. I hadn't remembered that. Oh, and my SCD Side Boxes works good too Wink

(2010-08-13, 01:23 AM)IdiotDomainer Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe so, but see above. You don't want hidden threads thrown out for all to see.

Please excuse my ignorance ralgith,
But I don't know what you mean by,
Quote:but see above. You don't want hidden threads thrown out for all to see.

Thanks
(2010-08-13, 01:35 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Both mine and labrocca's plugins are Subscriber only on our respective websites.

Do you guys mean "Private forums" I don't think I want to allow any private forums.
This

(2010-08-13, 01:35 AM)IdiotDomainer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-13, 01:35 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Both mine and labrocca's plugins are Subscriber only on our respective websites.

Do you guys mean "Private forums" I don't think I want to allow any private forums.

No, it means you have to pay a yearly subscription fee to our sites to use the plugins we wrote... in fact to even be able to download them.
(2010-08-13, 01:42 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]This

(2010-08-13, 01:35 AM)IdiotDomainer Wrote: [ -> ]

No, it means you have to pay a yearly subscription fee to our sites to use the plugins we wrote... in fact to even be able to download them.

Oh ok,
My forum will be open to all, no hidden forums.
Pages: 1 2