MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Css Compressor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided a Css Compressor would be a good tool to have so i decided to build one.

Its still in development, Got a couple bugs to sort out but you can try it out.

URL: [link]

Note: Normal css will not work with mybb so you will have to use the myBB CSS button for myBB.

Edit: I have built the Css Decompressor, This was a quick build but works for the most part.
Link: [link]

Feedback welcome, Please report any bugs.
Sweet script there Damion. Keep up the great work, I'm quite sure I'm going to use it Smile
(2010-08-13, 01:48 AM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet script there Damion. Keep up the great work, I'm quite sure I'm going to use it Smile

Thank you, Im sure i'll use it too.
Cool. Can't see myself using this though - I'm a whitespace kinda guy Toungue
(2010-08-13, 01:51 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. Can't see myself using this though - I'm a whitespace kinda guy Toungue

I am going to be building the oposite so it will be easyer to edit. But i wont be able to make it bring back comments Sad
Oh nice, I was always unable to compress my CSS because MyBB's cache stuff would break it. Thanks Big Grin
(2010-08-13, 02:25 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh nice, I was always unable to compress my CSS because MyBB's cache stuff would break it. Thanks Big Grin

Yeah the cache system will not add "../../../" to the images so i had to add an exrta button for mybb to add that extra little bit of code.
Wow thats quite nice my friend!!

Thank you Smile
(2010-08-13, 03:03 AM)Dude111 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow thats quite nice my friend!!

Thank you Smile

Smile glad you like it.