MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I am on 1.6 but can't get to my notepad, blank page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I go to my CP and click Notepad it takes me to a blank page, and I am on 1.6, latest version. A bug maybe ?
Which cp is this? Admin, Mod or User?
On MyBB 1.6 the notepad is only accessible on the UserCP homepage. The link isn't supposed to be there.

But again, which CP? Maybe you're talking about something else. If it's the User CP, just revert the templates and you'll be fine.
I mean the settings panel for a member, and there you got under "Miscellaneous" the notepad. It could be the style I am on why it does not work.
Because the notepad is on the User CP home page in 1.6, there's no dedicated page for it.

Is the notepad showing on the User CP home below Thread Subscriptions and Your Latest Threads?
Revert your usercp_nav template and see if the link disappears...
manually, make sure this is exist inside your usercp templates Wink
{$latest_subscribed}
{$latest_threads}
{$latest_warnings}
{$user_notepad}}
@FBI you might want to fix your post as it shouldn't have two }} Toungue
I think I know why it doesn't work the style I use as default is for Mybb 1.4 not 1.6, that could be why it is not working and why I got this when installing this mod http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-image

I get this messy thing:
[Image: cc4ubug.png]

I use BlackEvo4 as style, but soon we will be getting a new style that is for Mybb 1.6. I tried to restore backup but it didn't work, how do I get it back to normal for that style ?
I just signed up on your forums, you for sure are running MyBB 1.6, so I definitely recommend just putting the notepad in manually (as FBI said), or at least for now.
Pages: 1 2