MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme background color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I changed the background color of default theme but still the header background which appears in the back of the forum logo, is grey. Where do I go to change it also?
the logo itself must be edited I think.
Its not transparent so you wil have to either change the logo or make it transparent..

Chris
I am not talking about logo background, I am talking about the entire strip that logo is placed on. Changing background color in theme has changed 90% of background. However, the top 10% is still grey.
Change the Header Background Color in the theme panel/css or venture into the Header template and locate the logo part and edit the < div id="header" >. Up to you which way you wanna go... hope this helps.
editing images/Light/logo_bg.gif might also help seeing as that is the image it is displaying Toungue
You can edit the settings for it in the theme..
Quote:Body Background Color
The page body background color. This is the 'outer most' background color.
Body Background Image
The page body background image. This is the 'outer most' background image. (Optional)
Background Image Attributes
Any attributes for the background image should be specified here. Examples include no-repeat repeat-x repeat y. Separate with a space. (Optional)