MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who is interested in this theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Android has a free development download to simulate an android phone.
(2010-08-14, 09:29 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Android has a free development download to simulate an android phone.

That's the sort of thing I was going to look for but I will do it as a separate theme once I have finished the iPhone version
(2010-08-14, 09:29 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Android has a free development download to simulate an android phone.

I tried to install it, but it was extremely hard. (at least for me Toungue) So I guess a good option is to download iOS SDK (which is now free, probably due the huge competition the open-source Android means). The only problem I see is that iOS SDK is 2.5GB Confused
:O Nice... Big Grin
Sorry that it took a little while to get this link posted but I have been away the last few days. Anyway, here it is: http://mybbdemo.charliehadden.co.uk/?act...me&style=3.

It still needs a lot of work but i decided to let you see how it's going. So far I have only focused on the index page and haven't finished that (most of the colours are still default). Please give me some feedback but remember there are still things i haven't got round to yet. Wink
Looks good, but try building in automatic landscape support. :p
(2010-08-17, 03:09 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, but try building in automatic landscape support. :p

Yeah, That's one of the things that i need to fix but I decided I would make it look good in portrait then play around with the css and viewports to make it work in landscape.
Alright. I can't wait for this!
Neither can I Toungue

It's so nice to make a site that doesn't have to be tested in hundreds of browsers.
I bet. :p

Are you going to put moderation into the theme (modCP, in thread moderation)?
Pages: 1 2 3