MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who is interested in this theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Today I started working on a theme for iPhone/iPod touch. I can't post a screenshot yet because I haven't made enough progress but I just wanted to know who would be interested in using the theme once it is completed. I will upload some pics once once i have got some more done.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75106.html

If it's good, I think a lot of people would be interested.
Posting from an iPod touch as we speak. :p

It would be sweet.
I need that. Great job.
OK, I am planning to spend quite a bit of time to make sure I get this theme right. I might even make a plugin that detects mobile safari and sets the theme accordingly.
Definitely, but what about a theme for Android users?
(2010-08-14, 03:17 AM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely, but what about a theme for Android users?

Well, I don't own any android devices or know that much about them so if I was going to do that, I would need to do quite a bit of work before I even start on the theme.

I'm not saying no all together, I'm just saying not yet.

On the iPhone theme I can't decide wether to keep the editor with all the buttons or just replace it with a text area. Any preferences?
Text area. If it will save load times and look better.
(2010-08-14, 08:04 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Text area. If it will save load times and look better.

That's what I was thinking. Wink

Soon I will post a link so you can try out what I have done so far
Sweet, can't wait to test it out Smile
Pages: 1 2 3