MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So I was bored one day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
... and I saw that I had a bunch of random junk laying out in the barn, so I decided to slap it all together and see what I'd end up with. The result: I built a tractor. Took me about a month, a trip to the ER, and several drill bits to finish.

Boredom is a dangerous thing- I have no more space in the barn.
Holy crap. How much juice?
That does not look safe Confused Nice job though :p
Nice work :d
It only goes about 6 or 7 mph, but will easily uproot some smallish trees (about 5-7 inches diameter) in first gear.
(2010-08-13, 09:39 PM)gauss Wrote: [ -> ]It only goes about 6 or 7 mph, but will easily uproot some smallish trees (about 5-7 inches diameter) in first gear.

You should've wrote a guide on how to make it. I've wanted to make some from a few old stuff i had around.
(2010-08-13, 09:40 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-13, 09:39 PM)gauss Wrote: [ -> ]It only goes about 6 or 7 mph, but will easily uproot some smallish trees (about 5-7 inches diameter) in first gear.

You should've wrote a guide on how to make it. I've wanted to make some from a few old stuff i had around.

Jeez, learn english. :p
(2010-08-13, 09:41 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-13, 09:40 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]

Jeez, learn english. :p

Learn Arabic, or latin.
I always wondered what a suicide machine must look like
I need a Tetanus shot just from looking at it... Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3