MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem After UPGRADE (please Help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Upgrade To The Newest Version of myBB Ive Saw some Wierd Things at my forum.

In some Posts Pictures Dosen't SHOW ..Give this Code:
 src="http://www.alexzander.ro/images/teenage-mutant-ninja-2.jpg" border="0" alt="" />

And on Some Posts MISSING WORDS. (verry Annoyng)

Also on "Quote" Give this error:
 class="quote_header">Mogadishu Wrote:

What Happend ?????
Can you please provide us with a link to where this is happening?

Chris
Chris Boulton Wrote:Can you please provide us with a link to where this is happening?

Chris

I Gete Errors Everywere On The Forum (On Anny Topic Or POST).

Take a Look At(and you will se is a serious Problem).:
http://www.alexzander.ro/forum
Do you have any mods installed? It's a very percuilar error.
(One thread at random with errors in)
decswxaqz Wrote:Do you have any mods installed? It's a very percuilar error.
(One thread at random with errors in)
Yes I Have Manny MODS Installed.
I Need To Re-Install All MODS ???
No no no. But it might be a bug with one of the mods. Do you know if any of them affect images or the postbit? For some reason, it seems the first few characters are stripped from the postbit message. Which mods use parse_message or have altered the postify function...?
(I notice you have cash mod and as far as I can tell that's not the prob Wink)
My Forum is a Mess...
I Wish to re -Install The Forum (without MODS)
I have A Backup of MYSQL But if i restore it It Will Have The MODS Also Installed / or How ?

What to DO ?
It depends on the mod/plugins in question. If the plugin ONLY uses plugin handles then you should be ok. But I know some mods require file edits so these will have to be installed correctly.

What you could try doing is replacing inc/functions.php and inc/functions_post.php with new version downloaded from the main site. Keep a copy of the ones you are replacing though. If this works then it's some plugins fault.

Can you go to Template->Postbit Templates->Expand->Postbit->edit and paste the code here. We'll be able to tell if it's a template edit gone wrong.
Can you please also provide us with a list of plugins you have installed?
Chris Boulton Wrote:Can you please also provide us with a list of plugins you have installed?
Thankx for support to all !
Ive Re-Installed the Forum .

filled.