MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ubuntu is a cool guy, eh runs MyBB 1.6 and doesn't afraid of anything!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
gentoo is fun
Ubuntu is a he? Oh snap.
Mandriva PowerPack 2010.1 x86_64 ftw Smile

Oh wait, maybe you don't want to spend the money on that (its what I use) Wink

Mandriva Free 2010.1 x86_64 ftw!
OMG! I just figured out who you were Dylan Toungue.(even though your sig didn't change I just didn't know who you were)
heh, just tried to install gentoo, formatted my windows partition by accident <.>

So, screw windows. I WILL INSTALL GENTOO
(2010-08-14, 03:42 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]OMG! I just figured out who you were Dylan Toungue.(even though your sig didn't change I just didn't know who you were)

Nice Smile

(2010-08-14, 03:49 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]heh, just tried to install gentoo, formatted my windows partition by accident <.>

So, screw windows. I WILL INSTALL GENTOO

Ouch.
I hate Gentoo. I'm good at installing it.. it just takes too long. I prefer using Arch if I want to feel like I've accomplished something. :3
Gentoo isn't too bad. But I don't think its as good compared to other distros as it was when it first came on the scene.
So, the install seems to be running smooth now. What does everyone recommend in terms of desktop environment (KDE or Gnome)? Still a long while till the compiling is done lol.
(2010-08-14, 03:17 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Should've gone with Fedora imho. But have fun not having Photoshop. Confused That's the only reason I use Winshit instead of Fedora.

You can use CS2 as far as I remember. Google paid Wine guys to make it fully compatible with Photoshop CS2 Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4