MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FORUM TEAM Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a chance to change the order by which part of FORUM TEAM are displayed. I created some new categories that I would like to move up or down in the list.

[attachment=2522]

Thank you.

EB
You mean you want to change the order on showteam.php? If you do, this is currently not possible without a third-party modification.

If you mean the link on index, open up the index template and you can find it in there.
Chris Boulton Wrote:You mean you want to change the order on showteam.php? If you do, this is currently not possible without a third-party modification.
That is exactly what I meant. I simply wanted to display entries in FORUM TEAM based on ranks. Where it was originally only Admin, Super Mod and Mod there was not a problem. The order seemd to be appropriate. However, I added two additional groups and I no longer can have ranking. I am just curious how the display order is being determined after additional groups are added.

Thank you.

EB
Alphabetical, except Moderators have a special table at the end Smile

So you would have had

Administrators
Supermoderators

since A is before S

Then at the end
Moderators (in their specially-generated table)
DennisTT Wrote:Alphabetical, except Moderators have a special table at the end Smile
Thank you for this explanation.

EB