MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Only mods and poster can read thread contents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-08-16, 03:36 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-16, 03:30 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-16, 10:05 AM)Shahaab Wrote: [ -> ]I think its easy to manage with Plugin rather to edit each forum's permissions.

And Yes , it can also be possible what Gaara said.

Any how, plugin is Free, require login to download. Interested then download ! Smile
Yes, we've already downloaded and installed this plugin. We appreciate your rapid reply and your assistance.

Although I must add:
Is it possible to have a setting in which certain posts within the forum can be views by all groups?

For example, stickied posts? Big Grin

Hi,

I have done a quick edit. Now stickies are viewable to all users, Users can also reply to the stickies. Just grab the new file from here and overwrite the existing. http://forum.mybbplugins.net/showthread.php?tid=3

Enjoy ! Smile
Once again, thank you so much! Big Grin
(2010-08-15, 05:43 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno why Shahaab made a plugin, this is a core feature of 1.6.

It ain't working for me. I am using mybb 1.6 , and when am using this plugin, even the registered member's can't view the threads. It just keeps prompting the login screen Confused
(2010-08-16, 10:59 PM)-sam Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-15, 05:43 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno why Shahaab made a plugin, this is a core feature of 1.6.

It ain't working for me. I am using mybb 1.6 , and when am using this plugin, even the registered member's can't view the threads. It just keeps prompting the login screen Confused

Deactivate the plugin and just use the MyBB settings then. Smile
Pages: 1 2