MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] - Posts4You.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I got the domain in hopes to make a bit of moneyz, but quite frankly I lost interest, stuff started to happen in my life and so I figure one site is good enough for me.

the domain is http://posts4you.com/ No posts/members since like I said it was still in dev stage. But its a good domain name.

I also have the hosting... which I really dunno what to do with I'm not going to use it for anything since PenHacks is hosted on a different host. So if you want to work outta deal for the hosting (which Iono if you can transfer even) then thats fine.

Im looking for a minimum 7$ for the domain. We'll do a bidding system. So Minimum bid starts at 7$ and bidding will go on for 2 weeks. You can post your bids here or PM them to me. Bids will show up on this post.

Also. If you want stats for the domain request them. All I off the top of my head is that the domain is 1 month and a couple of weeks old.
So you're selling P4Y? I can't buy it, but I can say good luck with earning some money for the domain. You mightn't get that much for it but yeah, selling it is a good idea if the domain is just gonna sit there. Maybe you should have a BIN price too? Incase someone doesn't wanna wait for 2 weeks Wink
Okie dokie. Im going on the assumption that BIN = Buy it Now?

BIN Price = 25$
Some one close this. I figure no one will buy domain if there is no traffic to it. So i'll be working on the site for anotha month or so.

Please close thread.