MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Plugins (Another MyBB Plugins Resource)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello !

I glad to announce that there is another addition of MyBB Plugins, Themes, MyCodes etc. resource site. Its MyBB Plugins . net . After launching the site, I strongly believe that I will add some big resource to MyBB Plugins. Though the site is new, and launched a couple of days before, therefore there is a lack of resources today, but I aim to add some hand made Plugins for MyBB community in future.

Please give some feedback, whether positive or negative BUT please constructive on the site layout, theme, forums, categories, etc. etc.

I hope that I will start this site along with you in a better way to enhance my skills and to give MyBB stuff to all of you !

Thank You.

Good luck with it , but why would anyone register on your forum when they can download any available plugin at mybb.com without having to even register ?
(2010-08-14, 09:46 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with it , but why would anyone register on your forum when they can download any available plugin at mybb.com without having to even register ?
He offers his own exclusive plugins there, not the same ones at http://mods.mybb.com
(2010-08-14, 09:46 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with it , but why would anyone register on your forum when they can download any available plugin at mybb.com without having to even register ?

Thanks for your reply Janota. Guests are unable to post a reply, so I think registration is necessary as it will be useful when you require to ask any help regarding any stuff. Any how , its my point of view, you have right to disagree with it. Smile

Thanks again for your reply Smile
You could probably have tried a different domain. My domain www.mybb-plugins.com is very popular already and when someone mentions MyBBPlugins as the 3rd party website they'll instantly think about mine (most of the times). A different domain name would probably be better for you I guess.

Good luck though
(2010-08-14, 11:11 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You could probably have tried a different domain. My domain www.mybb-plugins.com is very popular already and when someone mentions MyBBPlugins as the 3rd party website they'll instantly think about mine (most of the times). A different domain name would probably be better for you I guess.

Good luck though

Thank You very much Pirata for your kind reply. Of course its a notable thing, But I bought this domain for one year and now have not enough in CC to buy another. I hope , if the site grows, I will think upon your suggestion. Smile

Thank You Pirata once again. Smile
Quote:Please give some feedback, whether positive or negative BUT please constructive on the site layout, theme, forums, categories, etc. etc.

Okay here goes, the site layout is nothing different from any other forum. The theme is one that many other forums use. The forums, categories, etc. etc (which I'd also class as being the layout) is nothing different to any other forums.

The biggest problem I do have about this forum is the fact you have absolutely no content added to it that would make anyone interested in joining or whatever! You say in your original post "I strongly believe that I will add some big resource to MyBB Plugins", and you also say "therefore there is a lack of resources today, but I aim to add some hand made Plugins for MyBB community in future". Rather than creating such a forum and saying such things, you really need to already have "resources" in order to try and "entice" members to your forum!

Just my opinion, good luck with it all.
Thanks Lufbra for your feedback. I am going to post some of my plugins today, and hopefully till tomorrow you will see some quality plugins and mycodes. Just watch it out Smile

Thank You once again Smile
Why is there a site rules thread in every single forum...? Strongly reminds me of ghazal somehow Toungue

Well, best of luck to you.
Quote:Please give some feedback, whether positive or negative BUT please constructive on the site layout, theme, forums, categories, etc. etc.

Get a custom theme. Afresh is wayyyy to popular

Remove all the forums for plugins, its just annoying. Instead, use prefixes.

and last, your threads in every forum regarding rules is driving me nuts.

Pages: 1 2